Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I was tagged

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

I just noticed that Scott tagged me on his blog...

Unfortunately for y'all, the nearest book is for one of my classes. You'll get a tasty sample of my grad school reading!

Learning to Listen, Learning to Teach: The Power of Dialogue in Educating Adults, by Jane Vella

"When energy is low, get people into a physically active learning task in order to raise the energy for learning. Gibbons told me later that this was the best lesson he had ever learned about training and learning. When Mustafa Hussein asked about the sudden decision to take an early break, we explained what had happened."

[Sidenote: WOW, how compelling! Who is this Gibbons character? And what part does Mustafa Hussein (I'm guessing no relation) play in all of this??]

I tag: sdb, Angela, and JOSH!

No comments: